THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT ON/VIA THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR BEFORE PURCHASING AND/OR USING PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE.
This Agreement is entered into between any visitor to this website and any party purchasing service advertised on this website ("User" or "User's"), and this website TheCountryCodes.com, owned and operated by Speedypin LLC, d/b/a Vox Call ("Vox Call"), a Colorado limited liability company. All references to "the company","this website" or "this site" shall be construed to mean Vox Call.
- The content of the pages of this website is for User's general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the company expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at User's own risk, for which the company shall not be liable. It shall be the User's own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet the User's specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- These Terms are governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without regard to choice of law principles.
Effective Date: February 7, 2013
Codes by REGION